Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Journal 8

Overall I enjoyed the class I am not a big fan of English and I think it would have been torture taking the class with any other professor because it would have just been all research papers.  I think using blogs is an awesome idea that should be kept.  I know before this class I didn’t know how to use a blog and it was more entertaining than doing everything on Black Board.  Some of the movies I enjoyed very much and then others I found it hard to write about them and they didn’t hold my interest.  My favorite film was definitely “Waiting for Superman”, it actually brought tears to my eyes, I think if you teach ENC1102 again this movie is a must see.  Having had you for ENC1101, I knew how peer critiques worked but wasn’t too excited about it.  One thing that I found difficult was keeping up with blog comments and who I already commented on or how many comments I need to make.  Also, one thing I can say coming out of this class is I now know how to write a paper in MLA format, I definitely didn’t know before the class started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment